Go to top
Attitude + Attendance + Appearance = Attainment
- A classroom is a place of learning; we enter in an orderly fashion and take care of the classroom equipment.
- We come to lessons properly equipped, prepared to work and in uniform.
- We speak kindly and respectfully to each other.
- When we need help, we ask by raising our hands.
- We follow the instructions of staff for our learning and our safety.
- We should enter the room quietly and ensure outdoor garments are removed before you enter.
- Mobile phones should be switched off and put away.
- We should have all necessary books and equipment, get them out and put bags away.
- We should wait quietly for the lesson to begin.
- We should raise our hand and wait to be asked when asking or answering a question.
- We should stop what we are doing and pay attention when a teacher talks to us.
- We should not eat in lessons or take any action which might distract ourselves or others.
- If we arrive late we should explain why and expect to be detained if we have no good reason.
- We should record all homework down in our journals.
- We should not pack away at the end of a lesson until a teacher tells us to.
- We should follow instructions about putting things away and leave the room tidy for the next lesson.