We believe in focussing on the positive management of behaviour rather than the negative.
We have a strong behaviour policy and many successful strategies with dealing with behaviour in a positive way. We believe in celebrating success and rewarding the students who achieve and behave well in and around school.
- Good news slips
- Credits and certificates
- Celebration assemblies
- Letters home to pupils and parents for achievement
- 'Star of the Week' to celebrate achievement
- Academic Achievement Awards for excellent achievement
- Certificates for good attendance
- Celebration lunches or events for well-behaved form groups
- The opportunity for studentss to become Prefects, Peer Mentors or join the Year or School council.
- Vouchers for achieving targets in short reports or mocks
- Reward trips and visits.
- Teacher and subject nominations for improved work and behaviour, or continued hard work and effort. Students receive certificates and prizes.
- The Leavers Prom, Year Book and non-school uniform days in Year 11.